May be repeated for credit. Requires previous programming experience.
Students will require a MacOS, Windows, or Linux computer.
In this course you will
* explore a wide variety of internet technologies - HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, and lots of other acronyms
* improve your programming ability
* study the basic front-end languages : HTML + CSS + JS
* practice at least one back-end framework (such as Python/Flask)
* improve your understanding of security and privacy
Delivery Method: Remotely accessible
Prerequisites: Previous programming experience is required. Prior internet work is helpful but not necessary.
Course Level: 4000-level
M/Th 1:40PM - 3:30PM (Full-term)
Maximum Enrollment: 20
Course Frequency: Every 2-3 years
Categories: Computer Science , Remotely Accessible , Updates