Individual private lessons for beginning and intermediate students, with focus on the classical repertoire. Students will meet with the instructor weekly on scheduled class days, at times to be arranged with the instructor. 15-30 minutes practice per day is expected. Two excused absences permitted, with every effort made for make-up lessons. Participation in Tuesday evening music workshop and performance at the end-of-term recital are required.
• Instrumental study, including music reading and basic theory
• Learn and perform classical piano repertoire in accordance with ability
• Explore and expand knowledge of classical piano repertoire
• Work on instrumental technique
• Explore student’s emotional relationship to music and learn to use the instrument to express it
Delivery Method: Fully in-person
Prerequisites: Audition required - auditions will take place November 17-22. Contact the instructor (email@example.com).
Course Level: 4000-level
Maximum Enrollment: 6
Course Frequency: Every Term
Categories: 4000 , All courses , Fully In-Person , Instrumental Study , Two Credit